Nhân Viên Vận Hành Trạm Biến Áp (Substation Operator Staff)
- Hết hạn trong 12 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 23 - 27 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
- Preparation and submission of any document in English and Vietnamese related to management and operation of power supply system for this project.
- Operate all Electrical devices (Open/Close/Lock-Out/Tag-Out –Switching schedule) of the project on demand of T&C Manager.
- Liaise with A2/EVN for any planned/unplanned switching schedule.
- Ensure monitoring and follow up of all electrical apparatus on a daily basis (L-SCADA, P-SCADA, etc)
- Interface with contractors on Permit to Work delivery to secure activities in HV/MV/LV electrical environment.
- Strictly apply the procedures related to the project (Safety related)
- Review procedures in accordance with Power Supply design, standards, decrees, circulars implemented at project commencement date and report to Power Supply Manager.
- Report all Electrical defects/ Power Supply configuration changes to Power Supply Manager and T&C Manager. Operating, monitoring with high responsibility, pre-trouble shooting, making the daily, monthly check sheet, report the abnormal condition of equipment to Power Supply Manager.
- Provides written daily report based on the above items.
- Any works and documentation necessary for the execution of the Project, which is instructed by Power Supply Manager
- Operate/ Switching the E&M equipment/device of the Project during T&C phase if required.
- To be trained to operate the railway power system including 110kV, 22kV, OCS and DC systems.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Gender : Male/ Female
- Good English (both written and spoken) skills and communication skills
- Computer Skills: MS Office, AutoCAD …
- Experiences :
- + Shift Works;
- + Holder of a chief operator certificate (110kV operator certificate) issued by A0/ A1/ A2/ A3;
- + Demonstrate at least 3 months experience as 110kV operator for Power grid, Substation, Power Plant;
- + Provide certificate demonstrating at least 3 years’ experience in working for E&M contractors as Electrical Engineer for High/medium voltage;
- + Demonstrate Similar Experience in Testing and Commissioning environment on power grid project
- University Degree, Bachelor Degree, College Degree, major in Electrical Engineering (High/medium voltage.)
- Good report and letter writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Hard working, a team player with good interpersonal skills and comfortable liaising with people across all levels.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated, resourceful, proactive and able to pay attention to details.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Địa điểm làm việc
➢ CÔNG TY THƯƠNG MẠI VẬT LIỆU XÂY DỰNG FICO - FICOTRADING, 111a Pasteur, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh (Hồ Chí Minh)
Tính chất công việc
Yêu cầu về bằng cấp (tối thiểu)
Trung cấp - Nghề
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
3 - 4 năm
Yêu cầu ngôn ngữ
Việc làm liên quan
CÔNG TY THƯƠNG MẠI VẬT LIỆU XÂY DỰNG FICO - FICOTRADING, 111a Pasteur, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
20-50 nhân viên
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company Recruit Co.Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's 51 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF focuses on recruiting professionals across Banking and Finance, Trading and Manufacturing, IT, telecommunications and Service industry. [...]