Nhân Viên Tiếp Thị Tại Cửa Hàng (Visual Merchandiser)
- Hết hạn trong 36 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 8 - 15 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
Visual Display in Stores:
Strategic implementation of VM plans, window and seasonal launches.
Develop window strategies by making a visual plan for the upcoming season.
Layout planning for VM display in-store f or upcoming shipment.
Trains others in visual presentation and merchandise handling while delivering development feedback of others to the leadership team and principles.
Building brand awareness to customer through VM display to make customer loyalty with brand.
Ensure brands consistency is maintained.
Ensures current marketing image and signage direction are implemented correctly.
Supports the execution of the merchandise handling and replenishment processes and all aspects of visual presentation within the stores.
Ensures floor is replenished per principle guidelines.
Brand and Merchandising Tasks:
Supports Brand Manager in fostering a positive work environment by thinking customer first, inspiring creativity, doing what’s right and delivering results.
Tracks productivity and ensures the team is meeting principle standards for Brand Management tasks.
Uses Field Merchandising Reports and recommends necessary product placement adjustments to stores.
Yêu cầu công việc
Importance is placed in designing window displays that attract the attention of passerby.
- Attention to detail, creativity, organization, artistic ability, imagination and good design sense are necessary skills.
- Light, color, texture and sometimes movement must be used effectively.
- Working knowledge of current marketing tools and techniques is critical.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred in visual or fashion merchandising, graphic design or other arts-related fields.
- Retail sales or marketing experience is helpful in understanding customer’s behavior
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.