Nhân Viên Phục Vụ (Waiter/ Waitress)
- Hết hạn trong 245 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for taking and delivering Food & Beverage orders and providing outstanding guest service to all guests. Because Waiter/ Waitress are the main point of contact for guests in an Outlet, he/she must be fully knowledgeable about all aspects of outlet facilities, dishes and beverages, preparation methods and services as well as other Hotels facilities, services, policies and procedures. Other occasional duties include normal Host / Hostess and Busser functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project courtesy, hospitality and professional behaviour across your department at all times with guests and fellow colleagues.
- Welcome guests upon arrival with courtesy and professionalism.
- Seat guests appropriately and offer menus where appropriate.
- Assist with coat check items.
- Answer questions related to menu offerings and preparation methods.
- Maximise revenue potential through the up-selling of menu items.
- Process orders according to guest request through the POS according to established standards and procedures.
- Prepare select beverage orders according to established standards and procedures.
- Prepare table settings according to established standards and procedures.
- Ensure all orders are delivered according to established standards and procedures.
- Reset tables for service throughout a meal period.
- Prepare and present bills according to established standards and procedures.
- Setup and deliver Room Service orders as required.
- Be the first line of defence to handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor guest feedback and make recommendations for improvements or new products or services to meet guest needs.
- Be available to address issues and make corrections with regard to charge disputes and discrepancies when required.
- Handle the billing process efficiently and courteously according to established standards and procedures including the adherence to all credit and accounting procedures.
- Carefully manage the cash float according to established standards and procedures.
- Ensure the front of house areas of the Outlet are always clean, organised and presentable.
- Set up and break down the Outlet as required.
- Assist with general cleaning.
- Assist with inventory taking as required.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Employee Handbook and adhere to regulations contained therein.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Hotel’s policy relating to fire, safety and health, and ensure all precautions are taken to safeguard against incidents for areas under your supervision.
- Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the same position or strong track record as a busser and/or runner in a restaurant for at least 1-years.
- Hotel experience desired
- Team player.
- Innovative thinking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks consistent with business objectives.
- Knowledgeable of basic accounting principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of POS, industry related software desired.
- Must be fluent in English and local language.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
By Law & Company policy