Mô tả công việc
Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles, ensuring guest satisfaction.
Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol.
Maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit (CO2 lines, soda tanks, soda guns, drain, etc.), tables, and other tools, following all set-up guidelines.
Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
Requisition all necessary supplies, specifically bottle-for-bottle liquor restock, transporting supplies from storeroom to bar set-up area as required.
Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area
Check with captain or supervisor before leaving at end of shift.
Ability to handle POS and Cashier System.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 01 year experience in the restaurant/bar services, or related professional area is an advantage.
- High school diploma or Equivalent certificate
- Able to work in shifts and late until 1am in rotated shifts.
- Able to work 5-6 days per week, full shift hours.
- Good English skills
- Suitable for last semester students or fresh graduates of hospitality management major.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Details will be discussed in the job chat