Mô tả công việc
- Receive plans to import and export goods from customers
- Inform the field team to do Customs procedures, supervise and operate goods transport
- Collect costs related to shipment and execute cost input
- Make Customs Declaration and Customs Clearance
- Deal with customer inquiries and complaints
- Make daily report
- Others under manager's direction
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree, preferably major in Accounting (preferred), Bank Academy...
- 2 years of equivalent experience
- Good command of basic English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Resourceful, flexible, agile, hard working, withstand the pressure of work, meet deadline of the report.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
13th month salary, 6th month bonus (2 times/year), 30/4-1/5, The Mid-Autumn Festival, Women day....
Best performance every month, Monthly Birthday, Tea, Coffee, Foods, Team fee...
Summer trip, Team building
Việc làm liên quan
Công Ty TNHH KEN Logistics
Phố Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
50-100 nhân viên
Ken Logistics was founded in 2014 and based its office in Hanoi, Vietnam.
A full-service import-export ocean and air freight forwarder and logistics partner offering reliable and innovative commercial ocean freight shipping and brokerage services. We offer customized import and export ocean freight solutions to deliver your goods to or from nearly any destination worldwide. ...