Nhân Viên Lễ Tân (Front Desk Officer)
- Hết hạn trong 70 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
1. Assists in maximizing room sales and revenue.
2. Prepares guest name lists.
3. Prepares for guest arrivals and departures.
4. Greets and addresses guests by name upon their check-in and check-out.
5. Assists guests while they are registering.
6. Assists guests with transportation arrangements, luggage, payment, etc.
7. Escorts guests to their rooms.
8. Informs Guest Service Attendants of guests’ room number.
9. Shows the room features and facilities to guests.
10. Assists and follows up guests’ requests and inquiries.
11. Recommends F&B outlets and entertainments in the hotel to guests.
12. Briefs next shift personnel to hand over at the end of the shift.
13. Provides information, directions and service based on the hotel standards and policies.
14. Operates the Business Center in providing secretarial service and handles all requested documents and information.
15. Ensures a prompt delivery of mails and messages.
16. Is familiar with all cashier policies, credit cards, traveler cheques, currencies as well as foreign exchange.
17. Controls and distributes guest room keys.
18. Strictly follows hotel and company standards and policies.
19. Informs management regarding guest feedback or any unusual events.
20. Is familiar with the emergency procedures of the hotel.
Performs other duties as assigned by Shift Manager or FO Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or relevant degree.
· Fresh graduate is welcome. Minimum of 1 years in Reception or Guest Service experience will be a strong plus
· Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Travel opportunities
- International Travel Opportunity
- Incentive bonus
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
DusitD2 Resort & Spa Vung Tau
Số 65 Huyền Trân Công Chúa - Phường 8
100-200 nhân viên
Dusit International, one of Thailand’s foremost hotel and property development companies, is looking for dynamic hospitality professionals to join the pre-opening team at our hotel in Vietnam. Situated approximately 90km from Ho Chi Minh City in the south of Vietnam, Vung Tau is the former capital of Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province and is spectacularly located on a peninsula with extensive beaches. The upscale dusitD2 Vung Tau is located on the west of the peninsula approximately 10 minutes by car from...