Nhân Viên Kiểm Tra Chất Lượng (QC Staff)
- Hết hạn trong 14 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for providing general quality assurance and food/feed safety technical support in the following areas of focus: testing and auditing process documentation, data collection and analysis, and supporting knowledge transfer. Typically works under general supervision. Food/feed safety and quality assurance duties have little variation from day-to-day in each of the areas of focus.
60% PERFORM PREVENTION ACTIVITIES AND ISSUE RESOLUTION
- Under general supervision, collects product/ ingredient samples through the production process and does routine preparation for use by more senior team members in quality and food safety tests/trials.
- Using pre-established criteria and procedures, conducts general tests/ trials/audits of finished and unfinished products, packaging, ingredients and raw materials to ensure food/feed safety and quality across a limited number of process areas.
- Creates product samples with a high-level of accuracy, using well-defined formulas provided by more senior team members. Typically involves a limited number steps and/or ingredients.
- Provides assistance in customer/external audits with significant customers or with external agencies.
10% DEVELOP, IMPLEMENT AND ASSESS PROCESS / SYSTEMS
- Using pre-established criteria and procedures, provides routine technical support to the general assessment of quality assurance systems and equipment (e.g., calibration of equipment, testing of instrumentation).
- Under general supervision, utilizes pre-established procedures for conducting maintenance and general upkeep on laboratory/ testing equipment across a limited number of technologies.
- Maintains pre-defined food/feed safety and quality programs and protocols within department. May make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Under general supervision, manages inventory control and purchasing of limited supplies within predefined parameters. Responsible for stocking and restocking shelves.
20% COLLECT AND ANALYZE DATA, DOCUMENT RESULTS
- Using pre-established procedures, documents/ logs general audit and test data/ results accurately and appropriately in the correct Information Management Systems. Requires no interpretation of data.
- Organizes and maintains a limited variety of data (e.g., spreadsheets, graphs, logs and reports) according to pre-defined processes/ requirements.
- Runs routine reports or systematically extracts food safety and quality data according to criteria pre-defined by more senior team members.
- Maintains and updates internal and external quality and food/feed safety documentation as directed by more senior team members.
- Compiles general quality measurement and food/feed safety data to be analyzed by more senior team members.
10% SHAPE FOOD SAFETY, QUALITY AND REGULATORY CULTURE / REPUTATION
- Provides assistance to more senior team members by documenting a limited number of food safety and quality procedures in systems used by other FSQR employees and/or businesses.
- Supports more senior employees in responding to customer food safety and/or quality questions.
- Provides training to colleagues on basic food safety and quality assurance procedures, in accordance with pre-defined training requirements.
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Graduate of Technical college (Biotechnology, Food & Feed Engeneering, Chemical…)
- Have experience in food & feed industry & quality control
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment
Việc làm liên quan
KCN Bàu Bàng 0707873987, Lai Uyên, bàu bàng, Bình Dương