Nhân Viên Kế Toán (Accountant)
- Hết hạn trong 2 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Issuing official invoices
- Following/ reconciling the account receivable with clients in province
- Preparing VAT report
- Checking & reimbursing staff expenses
- Checking & preparing cash payment vouchers
- Checking & preparing cash receipt vouchers
- Recording all cash transactions to system
- Preparing some reports to Chief accountant
- It will be concretely discussed through the interview.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree
- Years of experience is preferred
- Accounting knowledge (basic knowledge in accounting/using the invoice according to regulation…)
- Computer skills (Excel/Word/ Accounting software)
- Careful and patient
- English: basic in communication
- Teamwork and spirit of commitment
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương thưởng theo năng lực
- BHXH, BHYT theo quy định nhà nước
Classic Fine Foods
Khu Chế Xuất Tân Thuận, Tân Thuận, District 7, Tan Thuan East Ward, Ho Chi Minh City, Tân Thuận Đông Quận 7 Hồ Chí Minh
20-50 nhân viên
We partner the world's best food producers to offer products that are of the highest quality and integrity enabling the creation of menus and recipes that will excite the most demanding of tastes.
Classic Fine Foods has operations in Hong Kong, Macau, China, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, UK and France and is market leader in most of these markets.
Classic Fine Foods specialises in sourcing importation, storage, marketing...