Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 39 ngày nữa
Quận 12, Hồ Chí Minh
* Operational Excellence:
- Work closely with Customer Services & Logistic team (CS&L), leadership team, breweries, section, supplier project managers, supplier training manager, sub-contractors to prepare training plan, implement and evaluation to ensure the right people are in right place and at right time with the right skills.
- Lead and ensure in house training, attachment training, supplier training of extension projects will be OTIF, meet target and within budget.
- Plan and develop the right knowledge, right skills for the right people of each sections to ensure their capability to operate & maintain the old and the new brewery to meet the CS&L/Supply Chain/Brewery’s target.
- Plan & ensure all L&D activities are aligned with HVB Group.
* People and Organization Development:
- Identifies individual learning & development needs and ensures right solutions.
- Defines & implements action plans to meet organizational capability requirements.
- Ensure proper execution & transparency through training plan On-The-Job & Personal-Development-Plan following up.
* Strategic Partnering:
- Fosters productive working relationships both within the function and across functions.
- Regularly connects with other functions to gain understanding of the functional strategies and people related needs.
- Provides day to day support and guidance to line Managers on L&D related matters.
* Employee Relations:
- Effectively implements plans/ following climate survey deep dive to increase employee engagement
* Experience requirements:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in foreign invested FMCG companies in:
- Learning development management.
- Training Management Systems.
- Familiar in handling TPM activities, working with supplier.
- Understanding manufacturing processes.
* Skill requirements:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Open-minded, patient and creative
- Good customer service orientation, planning and problem solving skills
- Clear and effective communication with staff, peers and cross function partners by verbal or email, reporting forms
- PC literacy (word, excel, power point etc.)
- English proficiency for speaking/writing/listening.
13th salary, yearly performance bonus
AON healthcare for individual and support healthcare for family
18 annual paid leave