Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
- To implement good filling system of the EHS records
- EHS induction, EHS trainings and EHS talks for staff and contractors.
- Be responsible for EHS inspections audits, reviews and follow-up actions until its closure
- Conduct Risk Assessment with accurate adequate control and recovery barriers for tasks.
- Engage with functional departments, line Managers, Project Manager to set up the EHS goal, job coordination and demonstrate the EHS leadership and commitment
- Liaise with local authority with regard to any EHS matters and update EHS legal when required.
- Lead/coordinate the emergency exercises / crisis management and incident investigation to identify the root cause and track its corrective actions closure for recurrence prevention.
- To implement good preparing for getting ISO 1400 certification.
- To implement site EHS induction in dual language for new factory.
- Carry out routine EHS inspections in the factory.
- Provide weekly and monthly EHS reports
- University graduation in related field.
- Experiences for manufacturing company are advantage. No experience is considered.
- Preferably Engineering/Technical background and working knowledge in plating factory, exporting factory.
- Proactive and teamwork person.
- Can communication in English and Vietnamese, presentation skill, coaching skill and problems solving.