The job incumbent is responsible for managing vendor orders and relationships for the category
• Builds effective strategic relationships with business partners and successfully leverages these relationships across varied functions with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, agencies and colleagues to drive the results for the assigned portfolio of the specific RDC.
• Partner with design team on developing the assortment including inspiration shopping trips, vendor visits and sample approval.
• Manage garment and product development processes in a timely manner
• Work with vendors/tech team to ensure VDA for labdips and ensure VDA for fits/sampling changes
• Manages vendor loading in capacity process
• Monitoring vendor performance and Cost negotiation with vendors
• Leverages analysis and experience to identify and prioritize new sourcing opportunities and creates resource plans to achieve goals and targets for department within global Category
• Responsible for capability development, employee engagement and Succession planning within his/her team of product development & Vendor Development.
• Bachelor's degree in textile, merchandising, business administration, supply chain management, or related discipline; MBA or advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 12 years work experience in merchandise sourcing, development and production with at least 2 years in leading a team
• Experience in sample development & production follow up and with direct factory production exposure
• Familiar in construction and testing requirement
• Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact product development
• Strong eye for product, understanding of target customer and knowledge of product trends
• Ability to plan, prioritize and adapt to change while achieving and maintaining results for multiple projects
• Excellent written and spoken English communication & presentation skills
49 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city
200-500 nhân viên
About Gap Inc.’s Global Supply Chain & Product Operations
From cotton to customer, our Global Supply Chain and Product Operations organization is comprised of over 7,000 employees who source, make, a [...]