• Perform duties as assigned by the MEP/Process Department Manager.
• Project planning and monitoring.
• Manage design quality, progress and budget hours of the design team.
• Assist with the daily management and monitoring of the MEP Engineering Team in the performance of their duties.
• Ensure the delivery quality of engineering services (designs, reports, specifications, calculations) complies with Company requirements
• Assist with project allocation and timesheet approvals.
• Undertake checking (quality assurance) of design drawings, specifications, reports and calculations prepared by his/her team members prior to external and/or internal issue.
• Ensure that Company’s design procedures and professional standards/rules are adhered too at all times.
• Lead the project team in preparing the design documents in AutoCAD and/or in Revit.
• Assist the team in preparing MEP design briefs, documents, design reports and specifications prior to the review of MEP Technical TLs.
• Ensure all the designs are in accordance with approved local and international standards/codes.
• Ensure the accuracy of all design calculations and drawings, and have these documents reviewed by MEP Technical TLs prior to external and/or internal issue.
• Review any propose technical innovations suggested by the design team. Ensure such suggestions are feasible and applicable to the project. Submit approved suggestion to the MEP Dept. Manger for comments and approval.
• Lead the team in reviewing alternative design options and material submissions proposed by contractors. Provide any comments to the Project Manager and/or Dept. Manager for their endorsement.
• Liaise/interact with the project manager, project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub-consultants and clients as required.
• Manage interactions with other disciplines/departments as well as external parties i.e. clients, local authorities, contractors.
• Advise the Dept. Manager of any problems that may alter the target design completion/submission dates of any assigned project.
• Assist Dept. Manager in preparation of proposals and other tasks.
• Prepare a daily work record to monitor progress of the team and submit a weekly progress report of each project to the Dept. Manager.
• Undertake continuous professional training & development to maintain Chartered/Expert status.
• University graduate or Master of Science in Mechanical, Environmental or Electrical Engineering field.
• Be a licensed Mechanical/Electrical/Environmental Engineer, or possess at least equivalent Chartered or Registered Engineering accreditation and membership from a Professional Engineering Institution in another country.
• Proficient in English (listening, speaking, reading & writing).
• Good communication in both English and Vietnamese languages.
• Proficient in Revit, ACAD, MS office applications.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience leading MEP Engineering teams within a professional multinational organization.
• Previous experience working within an Engineering consulting environment, with a clear focus on design experience.
• At least 8 years of post graduate experience within their specialized discipline, preferably with professional foreign companies.
• Good understanding of QA procedures.
• Advanced knowledge of International Building Codes and Design Standards including environmental building standards (LEED and similar). Familiar with green building design is preferred.
• Intermediate leadership skills with the ability to manage teams with a strong results-orientation.
• Proven record of executed project is highly desired.
Reports to: MEP/Process Department Manager
6th Floor, Tower 6, The Vista, 628C Hanoi Highway, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
50-100 nhân viên
Chúng tôi đã hoạt động tại Việt Nam từ năm 1985, kết hợp 130 năm thành công của chúng tôi với kinh nghiệm quốc tế với kiến thức và kinh nghiệm địa phương mạnh mẽ để cung cấp các giải pháp phù hợp, [...]