Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) is looking for a Marketing & Sales Intern to join our highly skilled consulting team in Vietnam.
FFA is a boutique consulting firm strongly focused on innovation and internationalization. We have excellent references on the European and Asian markets with large corporations, SMEs, startups and accelerators/incubators. We define ourselves as Entrepreneurial Consultants, we are lean, tech-savvy and progressive thinking, with a strong hands-on approach to innovation and business. We have worked with 60+ startups in Europe and Asia supporting them in growth and fundraising.
- Become familiar with and stay updated on the company product & service offerings
- Follow up, engage, score and qualify leads via research, phone and email outreaches - perform basic research about customers and prospects to support customer segmentation efforts
- Set/coordinate customer meetings and/or conference calls, delivery of follow-ups materials (marketing material, presentations, case studies, etc.), and maintaining open and ongoing relationships with warm prospects.
- Manage and maintain our Sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the Marketing emailing Platform with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Qualify leads that come from marketing campaigns / inbound contacts and route qualified leads to proper product & services or to relevant team members
- Identify and recommend internal process improvements to drive sales productivity
- Continuously research tools to improve project management activities in the organization
- Support in managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Create, deploy and manage social media campaigns for our educational products and activities (e.g. workshops, seminars)
- Maintain the repository of assets (images, fonts, templates) to be used across the company documents, websites, etc
- Work on the design of new company reports, white papers, etc to ensure the consistency of the corporate identity
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter including your available working time (in English) at: email@example.com with subject line: [Full Name] FFA Marketing & Sales Intern Application.