-Plan and implement creative and engaging events in coordination with other marketing communications activities. Lead event preparation and manage all deliverables within deadlines.
-Work with relevant agencies in big scale events for smooth and effective event management.
-Support BUV’s activities in organizing or presenting at high schools and other events.
-Implement regular communications, advertising, public relations plans, special events, publications, etc. to ensure maximum promotion of the University, achieve the University’s student recruitment goals, support the current and future business objectives and build relationships with various stakeholders.
-Writes copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, media articles, etc.).
-Actively involves in preparing marketing Collaterals (brochures, handouts, promotional video clips, multimedia programs).
-Undertakes the necessary market research to have a depth-understanding about industry and competitors’ strategy.
-Keep up to date with marketing developments, trends and tools so as to share findings with other marketing team members
- Be responsible to follow-up with admin jobs in Marketing and Communications Department.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of bachelor’s degree preferably in Communications, Marketing, Business or Foreign Languages
- At least two years experiences in the same position in Educational companies is an advantage
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Strong organizational skill and time management skill with the ability to multitask
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Enthusiasm & hard working
- Love to write
- Organized and goal oriented
- Flexible with passion to learn
- Good team player
- Premium healthcare for employee
- 08 days sick leave full paid per year