Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
200-500 nhân viên
Năm thành lập 2011
27th Floor, Pearl Plaza, 561A Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Roche là công ty đầu tiên sản xuất vitamin C với tên thương mại là Redoxon. Theo Global data, Roche xếp thứ ba trong danh sách các công ty dược trên thế giới với doanh thu toàn cầu đạt gần 40 tỉ đô la tron... Xem thêm
You will provide Marketing support, including the following tasks:
• You will co-ordinate, execute and support all marketing activities, ensuring an efficient routine within the marketing department
• You will co-ordinate administrative tasks for the marketing department and a number of activities/projects as specified in the yearly activity plan
• You will assist in the development of promotional strategies and product development
• You will prepare event agenda, invitations, registration forms and payments/refunds tracking for customer events
• You will coordinate catered events for customer visits & staff events, including: dinners, luncheons, beach parties, picnics, happy hours, clubs, etc…
• You will prepare necessary pre-event forms and post-event survey analysis as required by company
• You will support in gimmicks requisition and allocation – to source for competitively priced, quality gimmicks to replenish gimmick inventory and allocate to the sales team appropriately
• You will monitor Trade Return Advice – liaise with distributor to ensure smooth collection process and work with sales team to minimize write-offs
Other duties may be assigned
Most importantly, you must Conduct business in full compliance with Roche Code of Conduct, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche guidelines on Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Behavior in Competition.
You have Bachelor Degree in accounting/finance/economics discipline with at least 2 years’ experience in similar capacity.
You communicate fluently in English
Your multi-national companies’ experience in a similar industry is a plus
You are able to effectively use Microsoft programs to support daily work, work well in a team, highly organized and efficient individual.
You share our Corporate Values of integrity, courage and passion.
You are passionate about improving patients’ lives, have the courage for challenges and have high standard of integrity. These would be the key elements in you that will attract us
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the “Apply now” button to submit your CV
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.