Provides legal support to all the businesses and support functions in Indochina, including without limitation:
• Provides day to day legal support to business, such as advising, drafting, reviewing and/or negotiating a wide range of contracts for daily operation activities:
• Contribute to the realization of the Company objectives through high quality, solution-oriented and cost-effective legal support;
• To consolidate and draft templates for simple agreements and provide training on corporate contract policy to stakeholders;
• Proactively identify, evaluate and advise business stakeholders and relevant internal stakeholders on legal risks;
• Help ensure compliance with Sanofi’s policies and law such as anti-trust, anti-corruption and data privacy as well as industry code of practice;
• Keep abreast of changes in laws and regulations that affect company business/operations and effectively communicate such changes to the relevant internal stakeholders and provide necessary trainings to business and support functions;
• Assists Head of Legal Indochina other matters or projects.
• Minimum 5 years of working in the legal department of multinational company(ies) or international law firm(s) (outside of or in Vietnam).
• Legal knowledge and skills in business law, corporate law, investment law, commercial law, anti-trust law, civil law, FCPA, pharmaceutical law (preferred);
• Experiences in negotiating with authorities.
• Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese and English (native Vietnamese).
• University Graduate with bachelor’s degree in Commercial Law or Economic Law.
• Overseas master’s degree and/or professional experience preferred.
Personal Health Insurance