Kỹ Thuật Viên Chất Lượng (Quality Technician)
- Hết hạn trong 9 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Inspect, measure, and test mechanical, electrical and electromechanical components and assemblies
- Verify material conformance to specifications. Interprets company and industrial specifications.
- Gather and maintain specific records of technical data related to materials, tools, fixtures and processes used in company
- Performs in process inspections and audits and logs results for later analysis.
- Assist inspectors as first point of contact for defects and issues.
- Review the defect sample and check the purge process.
- Collects and analyzes data using statistical analysis methods
- Assist Quality Engineers with follow up on the execution of DA, ECN and CAPA(Corrective Action and Preventive Action).
- Review non-conformance material and products.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Yêu cầu công việc
- College Degree.
- 1 - 3 years experience relative to Quality.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Công Ty TNHH Jabil Việt Nam
Lot I8 -1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), District 9, HCMC
>500 nhân viên
Established since 2007, Jabil’s Ho Chi Minh City facility is located in the heart of Vietnam’s growing tech industry, in close proximity to major air and sea ports. Serving the Industrial & Energy, Networking & Telecommunications, Point of Sale and Printing sectors, Jabil Ho Chi Minh City specializes in high volume low cost product solutions and provides an attractive option for customers interested in diversifying their manufacturing operations in Asia. ...