Kỹ Sư Hàng Hải (Marine Engineer)
- Hết hạn trong 12 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- To assume the role as a leader in Marine Engineering within JGC Vietnam specializing in detailed design of Marine Structures, other related works and all construction aspects of the marine projects.
- Provide necessary mentoring of other engineers to perform similar detailed Marine Engineering design and constructions.
- Prepare Basis of Design (BOD) and Scope of Works (SOW) for Marine Engineering design and Specifications for the construction works.
- Perform computer structural models of marine structures, analysis and carry out detailed design including preparations of calculation sheets, developing the design sketches and drawings and review of drawings
- Prepare BM/BQ, cost estimates and construction schedule for the Marine Works.
- Prepare design report
- Prepare procurement packages for marine equipment for requisition to subcontractors for example fenders, load monitoring and docking aid system (LMDAS) and other related marine equipment
- Evaluate submission packages from subcontractors who will be carrying out the Marine construction works.
- Coordinate, supervise, expedite, check/approve subcontractor’s documents such as method statement, request for information (RFI), material substitutions etc.
- To be the communication focal point between JGC Vietnam and partners such as other JGC’s group of Companies, vendors and Clients. Coordinate inputs/requests/clarifications from related disciplines (such as Metocean, geotechnical, Piping, Process, Electrical, Instrument, Quality Control, Project Management, etc.) and provide the necessary information / feedback through reviews or consultation with Clients/Vendors for clarifications.
- Assist subcontractors as a field engineer at the site.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering with a good knowledge in Civil and Structural engineering.
- Having 10 years’ experience or more in Structural engineering of marine facilities
- Having good knowledge of marine construction for designing marine facilities.
- Knowledge of international codes for concrete design, material such as Eurocode, British Standards, ASTM, ACI, API ASCE etc.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Microsoft office
- Good command of English, including speaking, listening and writing (Higher than 600 TOEIC is preferred)
- Highly self-motivated, self-growing mindset, a team player with strong commitments to safety (HSE) both at work and on site, meeting project deadlines and working within budget.
- Willing to travel or relocate to site and /or overseas job assignment if required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and income
- Professional working environment: Work on time; procedures, code & standard system with international standard. Etc.
- Chances to participate in big projects all over the world
- Standard working day is from Mon~Fri. Sat & Sun are day-off
- 12 days annual leave/year. 2 days more will be added after each 3 years
- Transportation allowance
- Annual health check in good & famous hospital
- Workmen compensation insurance cover 24/7
- Joining in many activities such as Football championship, New year party, Company tour
- Trade union benefit
Việc làm liên quan
Công ty TNHH JGC Việt Nam
Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, Keangnam, Mễ Trì, Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
200-500 nhân viên
JGC là công ty hoạt động trên các lĩnh vực chính sau:
- Cung cấp các dịch vụ thiết kế công nghệ, kỹ thuật.
- Cho thuê và mua thiết bị lắp đặt cho công trình.
- Xây dựng lắp đặt hỗn hợp các nhà máy, kết cấu thép và lắp đặt thiết bị cho ngành hóa dầu và công nghiệp khác.
- Cung cấp dịch vụ trợ giúp vận hành và bảo dưỡng cho ngành hóa dầu và công nghiệp khác.
- Cung cấp dịch vụ phân tích và kiểm định kỹ thuật ...