Kỹ Sư EHS Cao Cấp (Senior EHS Engineer)
- Hết hạn trong 2 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- · To take part in the EHS team to establish ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 system and maintain it.
- · To develop and update safety, environment and health procedures.
- · Lead EHS team to carry out EHS routine inspection and follow up the findings.
- · To facilitate emergency preparedness and response. Such as, to assist facilities manager to organize fire drill, chemical spillages
- drill and so on.
- · Help to establish the EHSMP (EHS management program) with EHS team and follow up it. Participate in EHS routine meeting
- and update the status of EHSMP. Oversee the routine performance of all environmental activities.
- · Accident statistic and to carry out accident investigation and develop the investigation report, follow up the corrective and
- preventive actions.
- · Coordinate EHS team to identify and evaluate the environmental aspect and risk/hazard plant wide. Develop annually EHS
- management plan and follow up.
- · Coordinate EHS team to identify applicable regulations and legislation, and to evaluate the compliance as well.
- · Help to carry out the internal environmental audit regularly and follow up the NC till it is closed. Support to pass customer’s
- · Support construction project in EHS and fire protection field.
- · Conduct EHS related training to concerned employee. E.g., orientation training, chemical training and etc.
- · Keep close contact with the local authorities concerned.
- · May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent.
- Registered safety officer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in EHS within a Manufacturing environment.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Việc làm liên quan
Công Ty TNHH Jabil Việt Nam
Saigon Hi-Tech Park Training Center, Hiệp Phú, District 9, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
Established since 2007, Jabil’s Ho Chi Minh City facility is located in the heart of Vietnam’s growing tech industry, in close proximity to major air and sea ports. Serving the Industrial & Energy, Networking & Telecommunications, Point of Sale and Printing sectors, Jabil Ho Chi Minh City specializes in high volume low cost product solutions and provides an attractive option for customers interested in diversifying their manufacturing operations in Asia.