Kỹ Sư Cơ Sở (Facility Engineer)
- Hết hạn trong 4 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for Operation and maintenance all Facilities system such as electricity system including high & low voltage power, generator-UPS system, mechanical HVAC system, compressed air system, liquid & Gas N2 system, DI water system, process cooling water for production, fire protection system, building services,...
- Managing technicians to operate facilities system 24/24 as well as to do preventive maintenance program follow master plan and managing annual maintenance contract of Vendors.
- Controlling budget for machine repair & maintenance, building maintenance of department as well as work closely with Purchasing and Finance dept to make sure budget every quarter as forecast.
- Forecasting and breakdown budgets as well as costs will be used for the next years.
- Responsible for managing and evaluating vendors to carry out maintaining & repairing jobs for utilities equipment follow contract.
- Responsible for improvement and optimization system in order to meet high effective in machinaries operating, equipment and energy saving to achieve weekly KPI for electricity/water consumption of plant.
- Build level-up program for staffs in group and manage needed spare parts of department.
- Work closely with Industrial Engineering team and Manufacturing engineering team to go estimated cost, timeline for relocation new line setup in production as well as renovation layout for building and office.
- Work with EHS team to make sure safety issues of plant as well as EICC standard.
- Allocation shop supply cost such as electricity/water/Nitrogen for Workcells.
- In charge of raising shopping cart for relevant activities of facility.
- Work with Project team and main Contractor to follow up timeline for new projects.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical.
· Plus 3 - 5 years related experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Công Ty TNHH Jabil Việt Nam
Saigon Hi-Tech Park Training Center, Hiệp Phú, Quận 9, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
Established since 2007, Jabil’s Ho Chi Minh City facility is located in the heart of Vietnam’s growing tech industry, in close proximity to major air and sea ports. Serving the Industrial & Energy, Networking & Telecommunications, Point of Sale and Printing sectors, Jabil Ho Chi Minh City specializes in high volume low cost product solutions and provides an attractive option for customers interested in diversifying their manufacturing operations in Asia.