- Leading architect team in architect design tasks
- Liaison with Vietnamese authorities regarding approvals requirements
- Architectural design of Projects according to relevant standards
- Design co-ordination with engineering disciplines
- Administration of and compliance with the systems laid down in the Company
- Quality control system.
- Preparation of schedules and monitoring of design progress
- Maintenance of the information library on products, contractors,
- Quantity Measurement, cost planning and QS support
- Transmission of Drawings, documents and keeping of records
Reports to: Architecture Department Manager.
This position is to join our architectural design studio in Ho Chi Minh City.
Year of experience: at least 6 years of experience for Senior level and at least 4 years of experience for Medior level
1/ General requirements:
- comfortable working in a team environment;
- self motivated and demonstrates initiative;
- can work unsupervised;
- can work under pressure and meet timelines
- Have management skills.
- Bachelor or Master degree
2/ Core competencies:
- University Qualification in Architecture;
- At least 06 years demonstrated relevant experience (with Professional Certificate);
- Demonstrated skills in architectural design, design preparation, documentation and presentation;
- Demonstrated understanding of co-ordination of Design Team’s information into the architectural design;
- Demonstrated understanding of local materials
- Demonstrated understanding and application of Vietnam Architectural Design Standards, Norms, Laws and Regulations into the projects;
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with International and Vietnamese clients, consultants and team members;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and anticipate problems, recommend productive solutions, and take effective measures to mitigate risk to project.
- Demonstrated competent communication skills, including good English speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Understanding of budgets, management and reporting
- Be a strong team leader & results orientated.
- Proficient in ACAD, REVIT, MS office applications and other design software for Architecture
3/ Desired Attributes:
- Experience working in an International Multi-disciplinary firm;
- Experience in identifying and anticipate problems, recommend productive solutions, and take effective measures to mitigate risk to project.
Khu căn hộ The Vista, 628c Xa lộ Hà Nội, An Phu, District 2, Hồ Chí Minh
50-100 nhân viên
Chúng tôi đã hoạt động tại Việt Nam từ năm 1985, kết hợp 130 năm thành công của chúng tôi với kinh nghiệm quốc tế với kiến thức và kinh nghiệm địa phương mạnh mẽ để cung cấp các giải pháp phù hợp, [...]