Nam Long Investment Corporation is honored to be one of the first real estate developers providing completed residential areas to the market since 1992.
Nowadays we stayed focused on a strategic roadmap and achieved numerous key milestones. And we will continuously improve and enhance this roadmap and key strategies to strengthen our organization ang management based on our three core values of professionalism, integrity, and ownership.
In light of long-term development strategy and the increased importance of the design management and product development agenda in our business, we are looking for potential candidate for the important position ARCHITECTURE DESIGN VICE DIRECTOR.
YOUR MAIN DUTY:
- Prepare, develop and implement mid & long - term plan for the division to ensure the completion of the company mid & long-term goals.
- Prepare, develop and execute annual design action plan to complete all division’s goal and company’s targets
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the progress of the division plan in order to give timely solutions and mitigate all negative consequences.
- Develop an integrated system including design policies, rules, procedures and project advisory in order to enhance productivity and ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Develop an internal system to collect, analyze and evaluate input data in order to provide optimum solution/ mitigate and reduce arising issues in project master-plan design
- Develop and control annual capital plan, budget plan and cost plan of projects to ensure maximum cost effectiveness of the company
- Support and coordinate with Legal division, R&D department, Construction and project management division, sale & marketing division to ensure approval of project documentation, profit margin of the company and satisfaction of customers
- Build connection with local authorities and partners to update latest changes in design management, architecture and tendering process.
- Train and develop internal staffs in order to build successors that are capable of realize business strategies of the company.
- Bachelor of architect, project management certificate, master planning certificate.
- At least 10 year working experience in planning design and management, residential project architecture above 10 ha and high-rise building.
-Expert in master planning, architecture, construction.
- Advanced knowledge of building materials, construction engineering, engineering design, and planning and project management.
-Knowledge of human resources management and project management including making strategy planning, allocating resources such as finance and people, team leader and coordination.
- Knowledge of making feasibility principle of a residential project or a specified category.
- Knowledge of principles used equipment, policies, procedures and technical regulations.
- Understand and update legal information related to real estate investments, processes, rules and technical standards in the construction industry.