Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
- Responsible for bar daily shift operations and supervision of staff.
- Assists with promoting outlet, menu planning, maintains standards, assists servers on the floor during peak periods and manages property liquor inventories and controls.
- Strives to ensure guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
- Strengthens the food and beverage/culinary team by assisting in other outlets when needed.
- Hotel background & Service mind.
- Fluent English & Strong communication skill.
- At least 01 year experience at the same position.
- Flexible working shift & Can start as soon as possible.
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th Month salary
- 02 probation months (Full salary & service charge & Social Insurance)
- 05 working days & 02 day-off per week
- Uniform & Duty meal provided by hotel
- International training course & Free yoga classes
- Summer vacation & Annual health check & Other benefits according to hotel’s policy.
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.
200-500 nhân viên
No. 8, Do Duc Duc Road, Me Tri, South Tu Liem District, Ha Noi
The 450-room, 75,000 square meter (800,000 square foot) JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi is a 'reverse skyscraper' designed by acclaimed architecture practice Carlos Zapata Studio. The impressive str... Xem thêm