Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 39 ngày nữa
253 Hoàng Văn Thụ, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh
Accounting & Reporting:
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting for both statutory and group reporting purposes, interacting with the board of directors, corporate departments and the Business Units
- Be responsible for accounting and month-end closing period (monthly, quarterly, yearly);
- Manage and supervise all accounting activities including daily accounting transactions, payments, book closing and ensure controls on correctness and accuracy. Being the company representative in working with internal & external audit firms and other relevant third parties.
- Monitor the work of subordinate accountants. Performing work related to accounting, checking, reviewing accounting from the accounting section (revenue, expenses, inventory, debt, bank, ...);
- Prepare and keep accounting records and balance sheets of the company in accordance with current regulations;
- Maintain the filing system in safe condition and compliance with accounting;
- Proactive balance sheet oversight and ownership. Coordinate timely reconciliation and identification of risks and opportunities either process or business plan related
- Manage legal entities treasury matters, in coordination with Group treasury policy. Support corporate initiatives in this area
- Responsible for All treasury related: Forwarding/ Hedging, Loan, Bank Sufficient balance in alignment with Group Treasury Policies
· Coordinate timely and accurate tax reporting, filing and overall compliance in the area of direct and indirect taxation. Proactively monitor business, tax and other regional specific opportunities to optimize value for the group
· Handle and support Tax Audits and Other Local Tax issues, including Transfer Pricing
· Implement and execution of training and development plan for the accounting team;
· Assist, Implement & Upgrade the procedures to Internal Management System, Internal Controls in related to Finance & Accounting Department
· Other tasks assigned by CFO
To succeed in this position you will have experience of accounting within a commercial manufacturing environment and also have a dynamic, flexible, fast changing and open minded nature.
• Graduated in a relevant subject such as accounting, business or financial management. Chief Accountant Certificate needed, ACCA is an advantages.
• At least 7-8 years of working experience. Proven exposure to accounting, tax and reporting in a multinational context
• Deep knowledge of VAS, IFRS, Big 4 is a plus
• Sound understanding of local tax and regulatory systems
• Analytical – Ability to gain an understanding of key topics by analysis of key data rather than by performing processes
• Communication – Ability to communicate in any format, work within a matrix organization to influence and aid the understanding of clients and business partners
• Flexibility – Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment by balancing the needs of both key clients and suppliers
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunitie