Kế Toán Trưởng (Chief Accountant)
- Hết hạn trong 7 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
Manage and control the day-to-day activities in Finance & Accounting Department.
Review and checking all Payment Documents
Review and checking all VAT invoices as sales policies
Monitor and control A & P expenses
Control the Account Payable, Account receivable, cash balance, Inventory in-out, Costing, fixed assets
Manages cash flow and banking relationships
Follow up, adjustment for General Accounting.
Prepare weekly, monthly, and yearly Finance Report,
Prepare Financial statements (Trial balance, Balance sheet, Profit and lost)
Prepare Value-added tax (VAT), corporate income tax (CIT) and other reports and submit to tax authorities.
Follow up and reconcile the tax payable.
Follow up maintaining and back up data for accounting software.
Follow up maintaining the SAP software
Prepare the yearly reports to tax government
Update the new tax circulars from Government
Maintaining the chart of accounts and liaising with the auditor for statutory audit.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate of Financial and Accounting
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- Good at SAP software & MS Office skills, Strong fluency with Excel
- Good English communication
- Organizing – managing personal job
- Quick react, process.
- Good team-work skill & work well under high pressure
- At least 3 years relevant experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.