Mô tả công việc
- Receiving and verifying invoices as requisitions for goods and service of domestic ventor.
- Verifying that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Preparing, verifying and processing invoices and coding payment documents.
- Resolve bank reconciliation, process daily banking transactions.
- Enter invoices with decriptions and other identifying details into Accounting system in correct period of reporting.
- Analyze and review GL accounts as assigned.
- Follow company policies and procedures, see Assoiate Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
- At least one year of related corporate experience working in the role of Accounts Payable & Cash is essential.
Electronic manufacture industry experience is a plus.
- Must have intermediate level computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of Baan ERP is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.