Kế Toán & Thuế Cao Cấp (Accounting & Tax Senior)
- Hết hạn trong 5 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Handle client’s assignments for daily accounting work and full accounting finance work.
- Prepare & review monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports including: Corporate Income Tax, Value Added tax, Foreign Contractor’s Tax, Personal Income Tax, etc ..as per set-deadlines by Clients.
- Research the applicable regulations and provide recommendation on the clients’ issues to higher level;
- Prepare/review advisory reports of tax issues, finance and accounting when required;
- Work on-site at the clients’ office on a regular basis as and when assigned;
- Support Managers in other tasks in an ad-hoc basis;
- Provide guidance and feedback that contribute to the development of the Client’s staff (if any);
- Deliver the assigned work with quality and timely delivery;
- Prepare the concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language;
- Other tasks assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
University graduates in accounting, auditing and finance
· Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
· High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive
· Very strong verbal and written English skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Familiar with accounting software is a must;
· Tax expert and payroll experiences are preferable;
· CPA is a plus.
· Over 4 years' experience in Accounting/Tax & Consulting jobs
* What's On Offer
· Competitive salary
· Genuine work / life balance
· Possibility of working on different business lines
· Benefits under the Company policy and under the laws