Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
Responsible for architectural design and implementation enhancements to Network systems
to meet business needs
• Install, configure, and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system.
• Maintain network hardware and software.
• Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
• Provide network support and plan, coordinate and implement network security measures.
• Provide team leadership and direction in support of the production of Network system and collaboration environment.
• Identify potential system problems and recommend possible solutions along with the ability to
work both independently and part of a cross-functional team and ensure systems remain secure, consistent and supportable
• Monitor assigned systems within environment to ensure optimal performance and capacity
management, to determine system upgrade/replacement schedules and to meet established
• Interacts with users, equipment and software vendors to exchange or obtain information,
to resolve problems
• Provide second and third level end user technical support about Network relationship.
• Assess the risk of security-related issues and communicate appropriate issues to the appropriate people.
3-4 years’ experience in IT network field
• Holding CCNA, CCNP; knowledge of VoIP, Avaya is an advantage
• Knowledge of a range of network systems, protocols, and applications.
• Knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN administration in a secure environment
• Knowledge of systems security protocol, policies, and procedures
• Knowledge of Install, configure and support network equipment
An attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, and a covering letter.
Applications must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
>500 nhân viên
Level 10, Sun Wah Tower 115 Nguyen Hue Street, District 1
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. In... Xem thêm