Mô tả công việc
• Coordinate all aspects of a project throughout software development process utilizing the Rational Unified Process methodology and project management software tools
• Communicate project status and issues to customer and to management
• Ensure the completeness of all project documentation
• Help gather and generate requirements documentation
• Write design/ implement documentation
• Participate in design/code reviews
• Approve appropriate software purchases and other project items
• Adhere to strict delivery schedules
• Provide guidance to Developers and Sr. Developers
• Be involved in an interview process when necessary
• Directly report to the account/client and Business lead/Director on assignments as well as the progress of the project
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent combination of training and relevant experience.
• Minimum of 03 years above project management experience.
• Very good at communication skills (written and verbal in English and Vietnamese)
• Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design processes.
• Previous experience in web-based development environments would be helpful.
• Strong knowledge of .NET/Java technologies desirable.
• Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office is an asset
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
• Very good at interpersonal skills
• Preferred PMP certification
• International study and/or work experience preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 13th month bonus. Monthly bonus for English & Japanese & technical certificates.
• Insurance for one family member.
• 18 annual leave. Opportunities to go onsite. DXC University provides world-class training.
Việc làm liên quan
E-Town 5 Building, 364 Cộng Hòa, phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology with 137,000 employees serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The c [...]