• Support end-users on daily basis for computer-related;
• Implement upgrade, extension, and renewal facilities;
• Perform pro-active and routine check to ensure the good working conditions of computer-related facilities and services;
• Repair, fix computer-related issues;
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• Follow up & implement information security policy;
• Monitor and maintain security system (CCTV, speed gate, metal detector, X-Ray...);
• Manage IT assets (IT item, IP phone…) & software;
• Be in charge of making employees’ monthly attendance report;
• Other tasks as assigned by leaders.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Network…;
• Have MCSA, CCNA or other certification is an advantage;
• At least 1 year of working experience in IT fields below:
+ Repair & setup PC/Laptop.
+ Install & troubleshoot Windows & Microsoft office.
+ Setup and troubleshoot local networking (LAN, Wireless).
+ Desktop support in AD domain environment.
• Good English;
• Supportive & customer service-oriented;
• Good adaptability & hardworking;
• Good teamwork.
• 13th month salary;
• Annual salary review;
• Lunch allowance of VND 800,000/month;
• Transportation allowance of VND 500,000/month;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
• 12 days of annual leave, 7 days of company holidays & 10 days of public holidays;
• Social insurance contribution based on full gross base salary and premium healthcare & accident insurance;
• Training opportunities & global working environment;
• A lot of team building activities & internal events.
LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV) established in May 2016 is located in the 34th floor, Keangnam Landmark 72 Tower, Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi. We conduct [...]