· Supporting Application experience with Microsoft Office and installing approved applications using non administrator permissions.
· Creating, managing exchange mailbox accounts.
· Troubleshooting, improvising, and solving unknown issue and unfamiliar situations.
· Providing day-to-day support coverage to end users ranging from software and network support, hardware, troubleshooting resolution.
· Developing and implementing IT systems which improve productivity and efficiency of operations to support business lines.
· Demonstrating ability to provide excellent customer service via telephone, remote support or in person to a wide range of users.
· Assisting IT Manager in planning and implementing IT projects.
· Supporting IT Manager in the security, efficiency and reliability of information technology, computer systems, and area telecommunications.
· Ensuring that IT systems are fully exploited to improve internal customer service and that our Standards are maintained.
· Ensuring our IT systems are in smooth operation.
· Ensuring communication systems are efficient and costs monitored controlled.
· Installing new software and hardware.
· Regular updating, maintaining backup data.
· Configuring computers for new employees.
· Bachelor or Diploma in IT.
·MCP Certification in Windows XP required. MCSA certification would be preferable.
· Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing backup systems, recovery plans, performance strategies, installations, and connectivity and security solutions.
· Experience with IT Help Desk and technical support.
· Experience with Windows 2000 and 2003 Server, as well as Exchange 2000/2003/2007, implementation and upgrades.
· Experience with Active Directory implementation and troubleshooting.
· Experience with network service (VPN, DNS, DHCP and WINS) implementation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Experience in .NET and SQL server is preferable.
· Proficient in server, router and firewall administration.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
>500 nhân viên
PEB Steel chuyên thiết kế, chế tạo và lắp dựng nhà thép tiền chế (PEB) cho các nhà xưởng, nhà kho, phòng trưng bày, trung tâm thương mại, siêu thị, sân vận động, phòng triển lãm và nhà chứa máy bay, v [...]