• Work as Business Analyst for a Life Sciences project that provides a suite of regulatory products used by top pharmaceutical companies.
• Act as the bridge between onshore Product Owners and offshore Product Development team to clarify requirements and maintain requirements traceability matrix.
• Analyze high level requirements and break down into traceable & verifiable User Stories in Agile software development practices.
• Work closely with the offshore team to ensure the requirements are fully understood, implemented & tested thoroughly.
• Support the Product Development team (PM, Developers, QCs) to review the test scenarios & test data.
• Verify requirement related issues. Propose or communicate the solution between onshore and offshore team as required.
• Verify new features delivered by the offshore Product team against original business requirements.
• Deliver requirement documents required by the project (Functional Requirement Specifications, User Requirement Specifications, Traceability Matrix, Release Notes...)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business related field
• Good knowledge or experienced on Agile methodology
• 2-3 years of experience in a software development team, preferably having Business Analyst experience
• Good English speaking and writing.
• Good at communication, presentation, reporting, problem solving skills.
• Experience in international working environment (preferable)
- Attractive Salary, 13th month salary, English & Technical Incentives
- Overseas Transfer Program (USA, UK, Finland, Australia, Japan, Germany, Singapore, etc.)
- 18 leaves per year, Premium Healthcare Insurance package (1+1)
364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tan Binh,
>500 nhân viên
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the [...]