- Create, manage and successfully execute the recruitment process to hire the most talented and suitable technology, software and product development employees.
- Efficiently and effectively identify candidates and fill all open positions.
- Manage the recruiting process ensuring that managers and leaders are trained to properly perform interviews, assess candidates and give final recommendations.
- Be an expert advisor, interviewer and give opinion in selecting top talent to meet the job requirements of each position.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement by writing candidate job descriptions, improving data and analytics, and providing competitor’s intelligence.
- Build and maintain a current and sufficient database of qualified candidates through recruiting activities, social networking, community organizations, and media channels.
- Review, evaluate and recommend sources of candidates.
2. Employer Branding:
- Lead and be part of adapting the company brand and message to properly meet recruiting objectives and successfully achieve recruiting goals.
- Build relationships with Universities/Organizations, join job fairs, organize workshops.
- Promote company brand through social network channels.
- Utilize and promote internal and external events as a part for employer branding.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Experience: at least 3 years working experience in IT and software recruiting.
- Have a wide recruitment network and insights into IT, software/product development and outsourcing industry.
- Good knowledge of the IT, software development, outsourcing industry, and labor market.
- Expertise in and smart command of various recruitment channels, social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, and others) for recruitment targets.
- Strong recruiting and project management skills.
- KPI and performance driven.
- Language: good at English both speaking and writing.
- Skills: planning, organization, negotiating, influencing, teamwork, problem solving, communication.
- Qualification: keep confidential, responsible, honest, hard working and active.
- Personality: warm, friendly and confident.
- An exciting opportunity to work with the fastest growing international logistics player.
- International environment where you can work and learn with coworkers from different southeast asian markets.
- Opportunities for onsite trip in our operating markets.
- Relocation Package to HCMC if from far city or country.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Free high quality office lunch buffet or restaurant menu.
- All Day Coffee Station Machine with some of the best coffee beans around.
- Free Late Dinner Menu from near restaurant.
- Free Flow of Coffee and Drinks (Juice, Coke, Sprite, Red Bull)
- All Day Free Snack
- Every Friday Special Snack & Beers
- Sponsorship for 6 or 12 months Gym (2 floors above) to stay healthy and in shape!
- Monthly Mobile Data Allowance
- Company Sponsorship for Personal Laptop
- New Product Launch Bonus Package
- Loyalty Bonus Package
- 13th Month Salary
HEALTH & LEAVES
- Annual Health Checkup
- Attractive Healthcare Insurance Package
- 15 Days Paid Annual Leave
SOCIAL & ENTERTAINMENT
- Welcome Deliveree T-Shirt
- Welcome Gift Funky Toy (as part of our longest tradition)
- Regular Team Social Events
- Cool Entertainment Area (Guitar, Video Games, ...)
431a Hoàng Văn Thụ, Phường 4, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Deliveree is a full service logistics marketplace powered by sophisticated mobile and web app technology that allows your business to book and manage ground transportation of goods, cargo, merchandize [...]