Mô tả công việc
Reporting to Internal Control Manager (ICM), you will be responsible for:
- Support ICM to develop an annual audit plan, based on business risks and priorities.
- Design audit procedures.
- Perform audits: Conduct audit testing in areas of General Controls; Applications Development Controls; Infrastructure and Management Controls. Provide recommendations, and get alignment from process owner.
- Follow up with audited departments on the timely remediation of audit findings.
- Develop Information Risk Management framework, including, but not limited to Information and Cyber Security policies & procedures, Monitoring of data exposures and leaked credentials.
- Advise process owners to improve weaknesses in Information Risk Management.
- Conduct quality assurance for major projects, focusing on Controls and Information Risk Management.
- Work with relevant departments to ensure that OnPoint processes and procedures are up-to-date, and develop a roadmap for OnPoint to achieve Information & Cyber Security certifications.
- Carry out ad hoc inspection or analysis to identify process gaps as requested by ICM and Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương