Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
- Do monthly 360 degree survey at each Departments, Stores to solicit employee opinions on a variety of issues and report to HR Director;
- Liaise with HR Director to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals;
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to HR Director for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters to ensure smooth progress;
- Analyze staff feedback and propose adequate measure to decrease the Staff Turnover Rate;
- Ensure career development plan via assessment and training for staffs are maintained at productive levels;
- Manage staffs exit and conduct exit interviews;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with departmental managers in order to discuss and resolve issues/concerns, exchange information, and recommend changes to improve human resource programs and services;
- Support the management to drive HR policies, plans, processes and programmes to ensure region’s market competitiveness and alignment of organizational goals;
- Develop the performance enhancement plan, documents performance, provide performance feedback, and formally evaluate the work of employees;
- Formulate, recommend compensation and benefits programs and packages to attract, retain and motivate employees and ensure the salary structure & benefits are in line with the company’s strategy;
- Developing competitive benefit packages: reviewing current policies in line with market practices and ensuring all packages & benefits are legal, play a role as a policy keeper;
- Control KPI assessment, identify the key aspects of company operations and summarize the reports upon requirements
- Oversea a full spectrum of HR functions including Training & Development, Compensation & Benefit, Employee Engagement, Performance Management in other to implement the appraisal in every quarter and annual at the highest of equity;
- Be in charge of loyal staff program: Staff happiness rate, working environment/ ambiance, etc.
- Able to work in highly demanding environment;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of HR Rules and Regulations
- Must have managerial experience, demonstrated leadership ability and knowledge of HR practices.
- Good Interpersonal Communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer relations focus.
- Excellent organizational skills and motivated to work on own initiative.
- A constructive, positive and progressive attitude to working as part of a team.
- Good mindset of innovation & business partnering.
- Have sense of responsibility and professional, natural leadership, mature, confident personality.
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
200-500 nhân viên
322 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist., Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Annam Group business came into being back in the year 2000 with a small Gourmet retail store located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. There we made a name for ourselves by catering to t... Xem thêm