-Check/ Review departmental pr ocedures to ensure individuals or business departments are in compliance with the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
-Prepare the annual audit plan based on risk assessment including task, assignment and timelines.
-Market audit at distributors. Distributor warehouse checking, product display, company products in the stock. Checking working process of Sales Supervisor/ SalesMan.
-Conduct the audit to identify loopholes and activity requiring management intention.
-Communicating the result of audit findings and recommendation to management and users to have a corrective and progress action.
-Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting or Auditing
- At least 1 year relevant experience in FMCG, prefer sales audit experience.
- Willing to travel within Vietnam, 60% workload.
- Problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work independently and under high pressure.
- Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Power point).
- Company laptop for working.
- Lunch allowance.
- Annual leave (12 days per year).
- Compulsory insurance + Medical insurance.
- 13th Salary and yearly KPI bonus.
- Company trip and company gifts.
9 Đường Đinh Tiên Hoàng, phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
50-100 nhân viên
Sun Resources Food has established in Viet Nam since 2012 with popular products such as Danisa, Kopiko, Calcheese, Crispy Joy, Marie Gold, Coffee Joy, Superstar, Fres, Wonder Wheat ... We are finding [...]