- Work with foreign consulting partners and project members to design infrastructure according to best practices and prepare design documents for appraisal and approval.
- Apply requirements from security, risk and compliance departments to the design work to ensure the stability and safety of the infrastructure before putting into operation.
- Participating in supporting the drafting of infrastructure operating & maintaining documents and transferring knowledge back to the technology operation department for ongoing management.
- Participate and contribute to new technology research tasks related to the infrastructure model for cloud computing, contributing to building a sustainable roadmap transition to the transform infrastructure into cloud model.
- And other specific tasks assigned by program director…
- Have at least 7 years continued experience in developing a new infrastructure in banking environment includes but not limit to: software defined data center, container platform, cloud computing…
- Bachelor degree or above: Computer Science / Engineering. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise.
- Strong understanding of design of computing or network or storage to meet business application system qualities.
- Understands technical and business discussions related to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
- Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
-Must have working experience with designing and supporting X86 server hardware and related networking and storage components. This includes a fundamental working knowledge of network infrastructure components like MPLS, TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS.
- Incumbent must be able to design, implement, and support solutions to problems that require ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
- Experience in the banking industry desirable.
- Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics.
- Skills in analysis, problem-solving, and root cause investigation.
- Professional planning and request management skills.
- Skills of guiding and training staff.
- Writing and report producing skills.
- English communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- A minimum 7 years of professional experience in infrastructure design and management.
- Broad understanding and questioning.
- Not following the old path.
- Frankly, honestly.
- Active and creative.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
444 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, phường 11, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
>500 nhân viên
ACB là một trong những ngân hàng thương mại cổ phần hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, với hệ thống mạng lưới chi nhánh rộng khắp và hơn 9.000 nhân viên làm việc, với nhiều loại hình sản phẩm, dịch vụ đa dạng.