• Configure, design, develop and test SharePoint Solutions, web parts, workflows, InfoPath forms
• Participate in the design, development, and integration efforts of SharePoint 2010/2013
• Analyze customer requests, recommend, design and implement solutions based on detailed requirements collected and approved through our internal IT demand management process.
• Assist with the development of business dashboards and reports for management
• Regular training sessions with internal development team associates to educate them on using SharePoint Designer for workflow development, web part configurations, branding etc.
• Assist with the development of training material and training site for sharing training material.
• Directly report to Project Manager(s)/Team lead on daily assignments
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of training and relevant experience
• SharePoint 2016/Online (essential)
• Office 365 (essential)
• Power Automate (desirable)
• Power Apps (desirable)
• SharePoint 2010/2013/2019 (desirable)
• Metalogix/ShareGate (desirable)
• Basic English communication skills.
• Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability.
- 18 leaves per year, Premium Healthcare Insurance package (1+1)
- Attractive Salary, 13th month salary, English & Technical Incentives
- Overseas Transfer Program (USA, UK, Finland, Australia, Japan, Germany, Singapore, etc.)
364 Cộng Hòa, phường 13, Tân Bình, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
>500 nhân viên
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the [...]