Mô tả công việc:
- Male is preferred
-The wage agreements in interview
- Be a professional representative and contact potential clients by telesales, email and face-to-face presentation;
- Analyze and provide clients with consultations based on their specific circumstances;
- Guidance and implementation of application procedures, visa applications and related processes;
- Establish a strong daily work routine to maximize sales activities;
- Follow up potential clients, concentrate on their satisfaction and maintain a long-term relationship;
- Reach targets which assigned by Sales Manager;
- Take care of contracted clients and provide them with the updated immigration news;
- Research and update news which is relevant to project assigned;
- Assist with Marketing team and participate to company’s seminars and events;
- Coordinate with team members to complete task assigned and report to the Manager all sales activities;
- Perform the administrative tasks, such as signing contract and taking payment;
- Other relevant tasks assigned by Manager
- Salaries and bonuses are extremely attractive.
Yêu cầu công việc:
a) Working Experience:
- Have more than 2 years - 5 years of sales and consultant experience, priority to the education & immigration of Canada and Australia.
- Pro-active, confident, detail-oriented and self-motivated;
- Demonstrate excellent sales performance and customer service skills;
- Good at communication skills, clear and convincing voice on phone and in person;
- Good at interpreting and researching news (in English).
- Customer care before, during & after signing the contract.
- Handle client’s cases within the timely manner and flexible in all situations
- Graduate university which major is related to Economic, Business and English;
- Speaking English (5.0) and MS Office.
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
• Attractive salary
• The wage agreements in interview
• Able to work in an active and professional working environment
• Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
• Quarterly award for good job
• Great environment for English practice
• Funny and supportive team
• After 3 months, the salary range will be reviewed and considered
• Lunch & parking fee support
• 13th month salary