Mô tả công việc
- Prepares onboarding package and ensures all necessary documents are in hand for background check prior the training/ joining.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation for new staff to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Maintains and administers records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Implements and administers payroll system and resolves payroll issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers and tracks performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as insurances, PTO, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Maintains employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Provide support to HR team members on daily work tasks.
- Promote company’s culture and value as “best place to work”.
- Perform other special tasks/projects as assigned by HR Manager
- Meet & exceed KPI target.Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource
- Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others or equivalent.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent English skills, excellent communication skills in both oral & written
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Staffs specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Tòa Nhà Kicotrans, Số 20, Đường Sông Thao - Phường 2 - Quận Tân Bình - TP Hồ Chí Minh
100-200 nhân viên
MD24 House Call is a network of Physicians, Specialists, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants that provide medical services to residents in senior retirement communities. We bring the doctor to the patient in assisted, independent, group home, and memory care communities. Working in partnership with national laboratories, medical services, and local pharmacies, MD24 brings comprehensive on-site coordinated care to residents. We alleviate the stress and hassle of transportation and wait...