* HR Responsibilities:
- In-charge of recruitment process: search, screening CVs, co-ordinate with other Managers to arrange interview sort list candidate
- Arrange Offer letter, Labor Contract for successful candidate
- Collect and update employee database.
- Register PIT for employee and dependents.
- Monitor and update daily attendance record accord to entrance security system. Extract attendant report from system to arrange for monthly payroll.
- In-charge of employee exit process by coordinate with Managers follow up the hand-over and do final check list for filing.
* Admin Responsibilities:
- Prepare Memo/Announcement/ relevant decisions
- Manage administration expenses (car & taxi usage, stationery, water, ink, …) and make payment requests
- Apply work permits, temporary residence cards for expatriate.
- Prepare necessary equipment, uniform and stationary for new comers.
* Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Degree holder with 1 year working experience in relevant areas of HR
- Understand current HR legislation, policies and practices in Vietnam
- Able to work under high pressure, independently
- Good team player
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- English communication
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.