The HR Manager) position is responsible for supporting our manufacturing VN plant (Operation, R&D and other functional departments) located in Ho Chi Minh, Saigon Hi-Tech Park. He/she shall manage across all HR functions to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HR Manager (Vietnam) shall be part of the APAC HR team and will report to the APAC HR Director in Singapore.
The role requires close partnering with the key stakeholders specifically the Factory General Manager and its local management team, R&D and procurement managers.
Leading a team of 6 HR Specialists and Admin, the overall responsibilities of the HR Manager include:
1. Provides direct HR oversight for Vietnam plant.
2. Oversees the full spectrum of HR functions primarily in talent acquisition & retention; compensation and benefits; employee relations; payroll processing; training & development and labour law compliance
3. Participates in development of strategic workforce planning around business goals and objectives.
4. Participates in and counsels managers on performance related issues and conflict resolution.
5. Identifies training and development initiatives required to meet business goals. Coordinates/conducts training classes as required.
6. Ensures HR compliance with Company policies and procedures and compliance with regulatory agencies.
7. Provides guidance and leadership for plant focused HR initiatives.
8. Maintains a key role in the talent management process and succession planning implementation.
9. Build the good relationship with the local universities, local authority, and other tenants in Saigon Hi-Tech park
10. Timely submission of statutory and corporate reports.
11. Ensure a safe and conducive working environment for all employees.
- Minimum 12 years of HR experiences supporting a manufacturing plant of at least 500 employees with at least 5 years of leadership experiences in leading a team.
- Experiences managing R&D center will be a strong advantage
- Bachelor degree in Human resource/Business Administrations
- Well-versed in Vietnam employment law with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of local market data to ensure competitiveness. Experiences with Radford or Mercer salary and benefits survey will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Experience in high-tech or equivalent industry preferred.