Mức lương: 12 - 15 triệu VNĐ
Hết hạn trong: 17 ngày nữa
- Manages the Human Resources department ensuring staff comply with hotel policies and procedures and local and government regulations.
Reviews personnel policies, procedures and practices and recommend any changes, modification or updating to the management.
- Monitor and review the hotel’s benefits and compensation levels and recommend any appropriate changes.
- Determines in advance the number of personnel to be employed during each fiscal year
- Develops and implements recruitment and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for position vacancies in the hotel.
- Coordinates with requisitioning departments, the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; to assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
- Ensures all staff in the Human Resources department are appraised by the immediate superior yearly.
- Implements and monitors effective employee relations and motivation programs in the hotel.
Conduct salary survey with the other leading hotels in town regularly.
- Supervises directly the training department and ensure that all training activities are in accordance to the needs of the hotel and all training programs have been smoothly executed.
- Analyzes training needs in the hotel.
- Reviews training policies, procedures and practices and recommend any improvement to the management.
- Assists department heads and department trainers to conduct job skill and generic training for their staff.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 3 or 5 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
12.000.000 VNĐ đến 15.000.000 VNĐ/ month
50-100 nhân viên
46 Nguyễn Trường Tộ, Quán Thánh, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Nằm ở vị trí hàng đầu, Khách sạn của chúng tôi cung cấp những nơi thuận tiện nhất cho khách hàng của chúng tôi khám phá, cảm nhận được cuộc sống thực của thành phố xinh đẹp trên 1000 năm tuổi đặc trưng bởi... Xem thêm