1. HR tasks:
• Talent development
• Salary structure & Payroll (inhouse)
• Learning & Development
• HR reporting
• Other tasks HR related assigned by General Director/ Deputy General Director
2. Administration tasks:
• Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
• Organize travel and accommodation for staff and customers
• Work permit & visa for expat employee
• General office management such as ordering stationary, uniform
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Arrange both internal and external events as annual outing trip, year-end party, or annual health checkup, etc.
• Preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Perform other tasks as required by General Director.
• Language skill: English communication is must; Mandarin is a plus.
• University degree of human resource management, law or relevant.
• Min. 10 years’ work experience HR manufacturing operation in an FDI/ MNC company, focusing on HR policy, labour law, HR regulatory & compliance, employee handbook, employee relation, recruitment, and L&D.
• High skill of people management and development (KPIs based).
• Good sense of safety.
• MS Office, and/or familiar with SAP system.:
Professional, dynamic working environment
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Premium Health care package
Khu Công Nghiệp Mỹ Xuân A, Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Vietnam
Riverbank Group is a distributor, storage tank and service provider of industrial chemicals, lubricant additive, thinner, specialty and fine chemicals in South-East Asia. Established in 1984, Riverban [...]