1. Reports to work on time in proper uniform and well groomed.
2. Handles restaurant reservation.
3. Assists the Outlet Assistant Manager and Outlet Manager in creating a welcoming atmosphere with immediate seating and being available to guest at all times.
4. Takes over duties from previous shift and read the daily logbook.
5. Maintains a friendly yet discreet manner with all guests when greeting, serving them and throughout their breakfast/lunch/dining experience.
6. Reconfirms bookings for private dining rooms and medium size parties; makes recommendation whenever is appropriate.
7. Ensures all special requests are followed through, and passes on to the concerned personnel/section accordingly and the staffs concerned are clearly aware all details.
8. Gets booking details from the designated department and inform the concerned department of her presence to work.
9. Assigns table/ private dining rooms according to the reservation list, at the same time, ensures all committed special request are applied accordingly.
10. Ensures that all VIPs are well taken care of in accordance with the latest information and / or the information from the guest’s history record. The management /related departments must be informed at the earlier stage.
1. Good communication skills in Vietnamese and English
2. Good grooming & smiling face
3. Experience in F&B or Reception is preferable
1. International working environment
2. Attractive salary
3. 13th month salary
4. Birthday benefits
5. Annual Outing Trip
6. Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy