- Assume full wnership of our end-to-end Bi solution.
- Deep knowldge in Machine Learning/ Deep learning in Business cases: Optimization, Forecast Demand, Inventory Management...
- Knowledge in Mathematic: Linear Algebra, Statistical, Probability...
- Design and develop data integration processes from multiple sources.
- Design and develop automated processes, reports and dashboards to transform business needs into scalable solutions.
- Work with R&D to ensure the quality and completeness of our operational data sources.
- Be responsible for data quality, integrity and availability.
- Guide and support analysts and other internal data consumers to gain better insights from our data.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience implementing BI solutions.
- Relevant degree (Information Systems / Industrial - - Engineering / Computer science or equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL and data warehouse modeling .
- Experience in Big data Data Processing : Spark, Cassandra.. is a plus point
- Experience in managing BI tools, developing dashboards, reports and backend ETL processes .
- High-level analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution.
- Team player with an ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple interfaces.
- Fluent English.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + joining party.
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year.
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
1 ĐCT08, Mễ Trì, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
50-100 nhân viên
VELA (tên đầy đủ là Công ty CP Đầu tư và Công nghệ Vela) là công ty quản lý quỹ đầu tư vào các startup và các công ty công nghệ cao ở nhiều lĩnh vực khác nhau như Thương mại điện tử, Education Tech [...]