Giám Sát Vệ Sinh (Supervisor Housekeeping)
- Hết hạn trong 40 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
· Distribute daily Pass Keys to Room Attendants
· Schedule for Houseman
· Vacuum out-of-order rooms going in-order that day, Special Arrivals, wash service landings once a week, and sweep there daily.
· Check progress of Attendants and housemen
· Check each cart to see that it is properly equipped and adequately supplied with linen and guest room supplies. If not properly equipped or supplied, have attendant supply it properly. Also check the appearance of the cart.
· Inspect Guest Rooms
· Check “Housekeeper’s Room Report” to find out which rooms are listed as “ sleep out” and vacant clean. Inspect vacant rooms first so they can be ready to sell. Make sure that Reports are correct, so Front office will never send a guest to a dirty vacant room!
· Following is a list of items to inspect in an vacant dirty room (one that has been occupied previous night):
· Check any guests belongings left in drawers, wardrobe, under bed etc.
· In a vacant dirty room before it will be given the status vacant clean and ready to send new guests. Included in the checklist are the following:
· Metal fixtures on all furniture such as drawer handles, door knob, etc., should be checked. Drawers open smooth and are clean inside.
· Ensure that fire escape routes on the door are clean and clear.
· Inspect thumbs bolts on connecting doors to see that they are safety locked. Note: Keep looking out for articles left by guests that maid overlooked.
· In a re-occupied room - Inspect it the same way you do a regular check out room except that the guest’s belongings are not disturbed during inspection. Not throw away any papers etc from guests. Note: If guest is in room when you go in to inspect it, explain that you were not able to inspect the room before his arrival but can inspect it now with his permission.
· In a living room – inspect it the way you do a regular check-out room expect that there is not a bathroom or bed in this type of room. Note: Be sure to lift up all loose cushions and chair or underneath cushion.
· In an occupied room – inspect room to see that it is generally neat in appearance and that bathroom and desk are supplied according to standard; guest’s belongings are not disturbed of course, during inspection.
· Prompt response to any guest request on the responsible floors.
Additional detailed job tasks will be provided during training and must be followed.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least High Vocational diploma in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years in Housekeeping experience
- Knowledgeable in Housekeeping operation and cleaning methods
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Detail-oriented and posses pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Travel opportunities
- International Travel Opportunity
- Incentive bonus
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
DusitD2 Resort & Spa Vung Tau
Số 65 Huyền Trân Công Chúa - Phường 8
100-200 nhân viên
Dusit International, one of Thailand’s foremost hotel and property development companies, is looking for dynamic hospitality professionals to join the pre-opening team at our hotel in Vietnam. Situated approximately 90km from Ho Chi Minh City in the south of Vietnam, Vung Tau is the former capital of Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province and is spectacularly located on a peninsula with extensive beaches. The upscale dusitD2 Vung Tau is located on the west of the peninsula approximately 10 minutes by car from...