Giám Sát Môi Trường Cấp Cao (Senior Environmental Officer)
- Hết hạn trong 32 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 22 - 66 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
- Report to either Japanese Managers
- Assigned to Sustainability department
- Job Responsibilities: The officer is responsible for implementing supply chain-related environmental issues such as pollution prevention and reduction of environmental impacts including GHG, energy, water and waste at garment and fabric production, collaborating with relevant stakeholders. The main tasks are;
- To initiate projects for addressing threat or opportunity in key sourcing countries by working closely with different multi-stakeholders related to environment and sustainability.
- To seek opportunity for reducing environmental foot-prints such as GHS emissions and water at key facilities in supply chain and take a lead for improvement.
- To run environmental compliance program especially waste water and chemical management in apparel supply chain and drive improvement by involving various stakeholders."
Yêu cầu công việc
- Essential Requirements:
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree (Must)
- Language skills: English Business level
- More than 8 years in environment-related jobs
- Willing to have business trip (2-3 times per week)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to summarize complex situations into easily understandable materials
- Basic computer skills (e.g. MS Office)
- Passion for making a difference
- Sympathize with Fast Retailing Group Corporate Philosophy
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, proactive
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
111a Pasteur, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
20-50 nhân viên
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company Recruit Co.Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's 51 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF focuses on recruiting professionals across Banking and Finance, Trading and Manufacturing, IT, telecommunications and Service industry....