Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 19 ngày nữa
50-100 nhân viên
Tp. Vĩnh Yên, Vĩnh Phúc
Với số vốn đầu tư lên đến 30 triệu đôla Mỹ, nhà máy Piaggio Việt Nam hoàn thành chỉ sau hơn 1 năm khởi công xây dựng (10/2007) và dự kiến sản xuất hơn 100.000 chiếc Vespa một năm khi đi vào hoạt động tối đ... Xem thêm
Develop and execute Communication & Activation Activities of Piaggio Brands to enhance Brands &
Products equity for potential & existing customers - supporting Sales out performance.
- Projects: Lead Launches/Relaunches/Communication/Activation projects & work with internal cross functions & external agencies to deliver aligned performance & post evaluation for improvements
- Always on: Manage performance of Always on owned platforms of Piaggio Brands (Websites, Facebook, Youtube…) to best support Activities calendar and enhance Brands equity.
- Customers intouch: proactively intouch with Customers for generating insights to be implemented into Brands activities
- Communities engagement: build up & sustain engagement with Communities to integrate into Brands Activities
- CRM: manage CRM system to effectively support Brands and business
- Agencies Management: Effective agencies management (retainer and project based in Creative, Digital, Media, Event, Activation…) to deliver quality outcome with optimal cost.
- POS Deployment: create effective communication packages so BTL and Trade Marketing can deploy to be aligned with Brand Guidelines and consistent across touch points.
- Business update: frequent update on business, brand and projects performance to provide proper recommendation /action plan to Head of Marketing.
- Market Analysis: Proactively analyze Market information (Competitors, Environments; Media; Digital…) to withdraw implications, opportunities for business
- Crisis Management: coordinate with internal & external partners for Crisis management if happens
- Budget Management: Effectively and systematically manage budget allocation and spending.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Marketing/Communications is preferable
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing Communications.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing communications
- Ownership & Driving Result
- Attention to detail & Analitical thinking
- Proactive & strong project management skill
- Good interpersonal skill to work cross-functional & build strong internal & external relationship
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.