Follow works arrangement and comply with quality-safety-environment requirements:
* Advise the site management on legal and contractual requirements affecting safety, health and welfare of the site employees.
* Advise the site management on measures to be taken in order to ensure HSE, implement such measures with the Project Manager’s approval.
* Inspect the workplace to identify potential hazards and report the findings with recommendations for correction to the site management.
* Responsible to prepare Action Request, investigation, propose remedial/preventive action when any accident/incident happened, submit to relevant parties. Monitor the follow up action.
* Responsible for planning in purchasing, issuance, checking during using of PPE.
* Responsible for planning and invite 3rd party for safety inspection of equipment or lifting gears with restricted safety requirements.
* Responsible for arranging personnel under his control to ensure security, housekeeping and other safety issues on site.
* Identify hazard and make risk assessment + risk control before assign his personnel to works, inform his personnel about these risks.
* Responsible for inspection of first-aid box, fire extinguisher, lifting gears, other safety equipment.
* Responsible for emergency preparation/ response onsite, carry out drill.
* Take follow up action to improve site as per report from PM, Safety officer, Management board, QHSE as well as external parties (Regional, Group, Certification body, etc.).
* Fill project documents under his/her responsibilities as per Project filling index and update to project server.
* Liaise with Main Contractor and other Sub-contractors to solve HSE problem if any.
* Diploma(s) / Profession Level: College above, Major on HSE or Safety or Civil Engineering.
* Good at Reporting and Communication skill.
* Computer: Good operation skill in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point) .
* At least 2 years in relevant work / position.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.